This is at the core of search marketing. It is the quintessential component of organic SEO and has everything to do with how people find your site. Every single search carried out on Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Ask, starts with a keyword or key phrase. Wouldn’t you like to know what potential customers are searching for? Did you know you can find out for yourself? We can show you the way or professionally handle this tedious process to make sure you’re implementing the right terms in the right places. We compile extensive reports of keywords ready to be implemented or we can evaluate your current selection of key-phrases and evaluate their effectiveness. The heart of keyword research is targeting “long tail” search terms which are terms that receive significant inquiry but are not being targeted by other sites. If you’ve heard of keywords, but don’t know what they are, you’ve got some work to do.
Cost Breakdown ($1000 – $2000)
Keyword Research includes the following:
- Generation of key phrases for your business
- Detailed analysis of keyword effectiveness
- Term Targeting evaluation and effectiveness
- Term Targeting through PPC testing
- Examination of search terms across major search engines
- Competition analysis for designated keywords
- Keyword implementation on current site
- Examination of site structure for keyword inclusions
As part of the keyword research process, each client will receive a “best practices” guide to help build a foundation for keyword research skills.